Wednesday, July 13, 2011

11-mile training walk! (Koenji<->Asagaya)

Completed my longest training walk of 11 miles! in 2 hrs 17 mins. 17キロで一番長いワークができた!2時間17分。
Survived the 90-degree heat by walking under the train tracks in the shade. 暑かったから高円寺駅と阿佐ヶ谷駅の間に路線の下​に12回で歩いた。
Came back from my walk with wonderful news that $3000 has been raised for LLS! ;) THANKS to all of you! サポートお願いします!Your support appreciated! Thanks and GO TEAM!
 
 my path under the railroad tracks... 12 times between my station and the one next to mine...

 mascot called "namisuke" representing suginami ward... japan has mascots representing areas/groups/etc...
my path under the railroad tracks... 12 times between my station and the one next to mine... this is part of koenji's bars/restaurant arcade...

No comments:

Post a Comment